Keeping Your Data Safe
Your security is important to us so we've taken every precaution possible to ensure Secure HRM lives up to its name so you can rest assured knowing that sensitive data cannot be read as it travels over the internet.
Using the latest 256-bit state-of-the-art encryption technology, a level of online security normally associated with on-line banking services, Secure HRM processes your transactions and stores your data safely behind protected firewalls on servers located in an offsite datacenter and we back up daily to a second offsite location.
If you’re using an up-to-date browser (highly advisable) then when you’re signed in to Secure-HRM, you will notice the address bar will be green. This indicates that we’re using an Extended Validation Certificate which gives you 100% confidence that you’re definitely connected to the encrypted Secure-HRM server.
Secure-HRM is a fully supported, maintained and hosted web-based HRIS (human resource information system) with over 99.99% uptime and the entire Secure-HRM system, including your data, is monitored 24 hours per day by security specialists and is backed-up daily to ensure your data is kept safe at all times.
EmployEasily Legal Services Ltd have selected Knownhost for our Secure-HRM hosting needs and with a range of Clients, including RonaldReagon.com, the official site of the former US President, you can be assured you're in safe hands.
About Knownhost Security
Located at the edge of downtown Dallas on one of the most fiber rich routes in the city, Knownhost's fully-equipped, 28,000 square foot facility is staffed around the clock. With uncompromising standards for security, power supply and environmental controls, Knownhost focus on connectivity, redundancy and resilience.
- Multiple carriers with diverse building entrances
- Fully redundant Cisco architecture using 12008 routers and 6509 Layer3 switches
- HSRP failover protection
- Dual network feeds to each customer
- 100% Service Level Agreement
Security and Access
- Biometric Scanner
- 24x7 on-site technicians
- Multiple layers of 24x7 security cameras, card readers, and key pads
- Access to equipment area 24x7 via card key and key pads
- Non-customers enter equipment area by escort only
- All cabinets, cages, and suites are locking, with security upgrades available
- Facilities are monitored with 24 hour recording and 5 day video storage
Fire Suppression Systems
- Pre-action sprinkler rated for telecommunication equipment/computer room
- Integrated smoke/heat detector system
Request a Free Demo
To Try Secure-HRM for Yourself.
To see for yourself the great benefits Secure-HRM gives to our clients, please use the quick contact form below and we will be in touch to organise a free demo.